Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 100+ 3 ounce
|Active Ingredients||Avobenzone 3%; Homosalate 15%; Octisalate 5%; Octocrylene 10%; Oxybenzone 6%|
|Directions||Apply liberally on face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure. For added protection, reapply after swimming, towel drying or extended sun exposure.|
Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 100 3oz with Helioplex protection
Purchased from a local sporting goods store during their "going out of business" / liquidation sale in early May 2016, all are sealed and well within expiration date.
· From Manufacturers
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer w/ Helioplex provides superior broad spectrum protection against skin aging UVA and burning UVB rays and combines it with Dry-Touch technology for a lightweight, clean feel. Uses: Helps prevent sunburn; if used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Applying Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lotion SPF 100+ Sunscreen
Neutrogena Helioplex Technology
While all sunscreens offer sun protection, not all are created equal. Helioplex Technology represents a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that deliver superior protection from sun damage and help prevent skin cancer when used with other sun protection measures. When you choose a Neutrogena sunscreen with Helioplex Technology, you can be certain you are using one that was specifically engineered to deliver superior photostable UVA and UVB protection.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (6%); Inactive Ingredients: Water, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyglycerin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, BHT, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (1334-164)
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears. For added protection, reapply after swimming, towel drying or extended sun exposure.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Additional Information / Education:
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other skin protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.
Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Your Sun Protection Checklist
- Apply sunscreen every day! To help prevent skin cancer, apply generous amounts of SPF 30 (or higher) sunscreen for everyday protection. Reapply often during outdoor activities, especially after swimming, perspiring, or using a towel.
- Pick the right product. Whether you're shopping or skiing, there's a sunscreen that's right for you. Look for cosmetics and moisturizers with sunscreen as well.
- Going out? Cover up. If you plan to be outside for an extended period, remember to wear protective clothing. Wide-brimmed hats, sunglasses, long sleeves, and long pants help shield your skin from sun damage.
- Be a shade seeker. Try to avoid the sun during those hours when the sun's rays are the strongest: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Need vitamin D? Don't seek the sun. Although UV radiation is one source of vitamin D, UV exposure also increases the risk of skin cancer. Get vitamin D safely through a healthy diet or vitamin supplements.
- No tanning bed is 'safe.' Tanning beds work by emitting UVA rays, which penetrate deep into the skin. Using tanning beds may increase the risk of some forms of skin cancer.
- Keep up with your checkups. Check your skin monthly and be on the lookout for new skin spots or any changes in existing spots. See your dermatologist regularly for full-body skin examinations as well.
- Learn more sun-safe insights at the Neutrogena Expert Center at the official website.
Why SPF Matters
- Photostable: describes UV protection that won’t break down when exposed to strong UV rays; sunscreens that include Helioplex and Purescreen technologies provide long-lasting, photostable protection.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
30 days money back, you pay return shipping. You must return an item in the same condition as it was received, not used or altered in any way. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:
· All original packaging such as boxes, bags, tags, and UPC
· All accessories that came with the item.
· Certificates, manuals, warranty, and instruction
· "Free gifts" or bonus items
· All items included in a bundle
· 20% restocking fee will apply.
· Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.