Sunscreen SPF 60 3oz with PureScreen protection
- - Same-Day Processing!
- - Fast and Free Shipping!
- - Returns Accepted!
- - 100% Positive Feedback!
· From Manufacturer
At a Glance:
- No. 1 Dermatologist Tested and Recommended Sun care
- The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to all Purescreen products.
- Purescreen Technology
- Oil free, PABA free, dye free
- Fragrance free
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients
- Won't run and sting eyes
- Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen, a physical sunscreen.
- Purescreen is fragrance-free and contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients that are gentle on baby's delicate skin.
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen goes on smooth, not chalky:
After trying Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen, 94% of moms agreed that it wasn't greasy or oily. It glides on effortlessly with no chalky buildup.
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen has been clinically proven to be safe on delicate skin.
Applying Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60+:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.9%), Zinc Oxide (4.7%) Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone PEG 8 Laurate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Methicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Pantothenic Acid, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 8, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethylmethacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Silica, Stearic Acid, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisiloxane, Water, Xanthan Gum
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; Immediately after towel drying; At least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.2 p.m.; Wear longsleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun; may stain some fabrics.
________________________________________________________________________________________________ASIN: B001P93MLE UPC: 885373617471 885500437118 086800860044 631113214758 885373842279 Item model number: 86004ASIN: B001OMI9T2 UPC: 885289097824 885187554030 086800860044 885591890885 524883472322 Item model number: 86800860044 Item #: 2167205 prod1190286 TCIN: 11133516 688600400 UPC: 086800860044 SKU : 1217710 Item #: 086800860044 Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-11-0377 12167166